The Street Level in Makers Quarter will consist of over 145,000 SF of shops, restaurants, retail and entertainment as well as nearly 2,700 total parking stalls.
Sip, taste, shop, repeat. Makers Quarter is poised to offer the city’s best retail and “eatertainment.” Street side cafes, fine dining, theaters, and boutiques engage and delight all senses, while offering all of the conveniences that are usually associated with suburban living.
Easy highway accessibility, access to public transportation, and ample parking make the neighborhood readily accessible to residents and visitors alike. From boutiques to pop-up maker stores, our retail offerings reflect the artistic vibe of the neighborhood, and showcase the best of San Diego’s talent.
Punch Bowl Social: opening March 2018
Punch Bowl Social Statistics: 20,500 SF Retail
- Centerpiece for the Makers Quarter pedestrian experience and serving as the street level connection between people, uses and the various blocks of the development
- 20,500 SF of lifestyle and entertainment use located in the heart of the five and a half city block redevelopment project
- Tenant will serve as the heartbeat of not only the neighborhood, but for all Downtown San Diego
10 Barrel Brewing: OPEN!
Bindery Statistics: 10,450 SF Retail
The adaptive reuse of a single story building at the corner of 15th & E will create a neighborhood hangout for Makers Quarter, East Village and the surrounding communities.
StreetLights Makers Quarter
StreetLights Makers Quarter Statistics: 19,893 SF Retail ~ 295 Residential Units ~ 22,361 SF Open Space ~ 419 Parking Stalls
- Neighborhood services and amenities located conveniently for residents and employees alike
- Walk across the street after shopping and browsing and enjoy San Diego’s largest urban park the future East Village Green
BLOCK D at Makers Quarter: opening Summer 2018
BLOCK D Statistics: 44,390 SF Office ~ 8,935 SF Retail
- Located in the middle of the bustling Makers Quarter neighborhood, directly across from the Makers Quarter Plaza and future East Village Green, the ground floor retail in Block D will create a pedestrian first community
BLOCK A at Makers Quarter
BLOCK A Statistics: 231,400 SF Office ~ 250 Residential Units ~ 90,000 SF Retail ~ 836 Parking Stalls
- Resident, offices, makers all living and working above the bustling street level
- Located directly across from San Diego City College
- Featuring a luxury movie theater, a neighborhood grocer
- Next to one of San Diego’s largest transit centers as well as I-5 and SR-94 freeways
Block C at Makers Quarter
BLOCK C Statistics: 748,000 SF Office ~ 48,000 SF Retail ~ Network of Open Spaces + Plazas
- High traffic pedestrian and vehicular visibility from F and E Street
- Neighbored by Urban Discovery Academy on 14th Street
- Connected through the rest of East Village through the future 15th street retail corridor
- Unique narrow fingers of the tower footprints create interesting opportunities for ground level retail connected by the adjacent plaza space